This fall, we were pleased to announce the continuation of the Sexual Health Resource Centre, which we inherited from long-time community partner Sexual Health Access Alberta following its closure this summer.
As Canada’s sexual health information marketplace, the Resource Centre is a comprehensive source of up-to-date and accurate sexual health information including:
- educational kits
- and other teaching aids
Resources are available on a broad range of sexual health topics including: Disability & Plain Language Sexual Health
- Pre-Teen and Teen Sexuality
- Adult and General Sexual Health
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Talking about Sexuality – for Parents
- Birth Control
- Safer Sex, HIV & Sexuality Transmitted Infections
- Unplanned Pregnancy Options
- Sexual Identity
- Sexual Assault & Abuse
- Menstruation, Menopause & Fertility Awareness
- Men’s Health
- Human Rights & Social Action
- Resources for Professionals
- Suggested Resources for Teachers
We are also charging forward with expanding the resource catalogue and building additional materials that are specific to Canada.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-283-5580. To view the full resource catalogue, visit us online at www.sexualhealthcentre.ca.