Healthy sexuality is about more than pregnancy and disease - its about awareness, relationships and open dialogue. Through this blog, we aim to bring you the latest news and interesting conversation starters about sexual and reproductive health.
We are a community-based organization that provides non-judgementatl sexual and reproductive health services to Calgarians of all ages. We provide accurate, comprehensive support through counselling, education and outreach services.
How we help
Free & Confidential Support Services
Our services are available in person, by email or by phone. We offer free and confidential counselling in the following areas:
- pregnancy testing
- pro-choice pregnancy options
- post-abortion counselling
- birth control options
- sexually transmitted infections counselling
- sexual orientation and gender identity resources
- comprehensive professional referrals
We offer education programs to inform, motivate and help people from all walks of life make healthy choices about their sexuality. We offer workshops to community groups and organizations on a wide variety of sexual health topics. Workshops can be customized to meet your needs.
- Community Education Programs
- Youth Education Programs
- Professional Education Programs